wpPopWizard Demo Pages
Classic Popup Page – This layout uses the standard “lightbox” popup with the content centered on the screen and the remainder of the screen “grayed” out to focus attention on the popup content.
- Classic Opt-in 1 – Opt-in popup using opt-in code from AWeber
- Classic Opt-in 2 – Opt-in popup using opt-in code from AWeber
Slide Popup Page – Slide popups use motion to capture and focus the reader’s attention. wpPopWizard Slide popups can start from any of the four page boundaries (top, bottom, left, right) and complete their animation at any of the page boundaries or in the center of the page.
- Header Popup – Slide from “Top”; Slide to “Top”
- Footer Popup – Slide from “Bottom”; Slide to “Bottom”
- Right Margin – Slide from “Right”; Slide to “Right”
- Slide in with Animated Gif – Animated GIF provides extra “slide” motion
ToolTip Page – Tooltips display content when the user hover’s over an image or a text link on the page.
Exit Popup Page – wpPoPWizard can use either Classic or Slide popups for “soft” exit displays.